Ir al contenido principal

Vanessa Poems

The 25 poems created by Vanessa Maldonado


Vanessa´s Poems
 
Vanessa use a free verse poems

1.) I like to play
  But not stay 
We can explain
Without complain.

2.)Vanessa use to fight
 To her homework in the night
She is so funny 
When the day is sunny.

3.) I love shake
  Like the snake
  Without take 
The whole cake.

4.) I kill this boy
with not the still
 in all the ill
 it is not feel.

5.) The sky falls down
but they dont found
in the town
when is all brown.

6.) The ocean is blue
but people like to argue
when they have glue
and they get ague.

7.) The sky is beatiful 
 the sky is blue
 you are Melida 
and that sounds good.

8.) I love space 
  In different places
  with my face 
  in the flace.

9.) He dont play with toys
because he is a boy
when they play him enjoy
and he deal to not destroy.

10.)Blue is my house
 and i have a lot of cause
 with a lot of mouse
 in our mouth.

11.)The bloody heart
looks like a art
in all the bart
looks like cart.

12.)Pople go to beach
when they are leach
poeple gone each
close to te breach

13.) My mom likes flowers
at time of the hour
but they are ours
and i like to have the power.

14.) The light
are right
with eight
beatiful as the word bright

15.) I love my home
without phone
almost in all the zone
in the grown.

16.) I need a map
with the sap
but she mop
and she give me lap.

17.) The sky have one moon 
one that i really love
bad dont dove
or he me some glove.

18.) I like to eat food
without my foot
but dont with brood
and we get mood.

19.) Dayani like to read books
but she dont like to cook
when she took
and also to spook.

20.) Alejandra have glass
for all the mash
in all the class
but under the grass.

21.) I have two cats 
each one have hats
with a bit
on the bat.

22.) The harts are red
and he is on bed
but i dont care 
of what he said.

23.) H e dont to skip
the drip
on his lip
when he drop.

24.) Where she sit
is color wits
but is hot
when they hit

25.) The kid is happy
when his parents are sloppy
 and also when he soppy
and he not have no more happy.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario